The lawsuit alleging cover ups of sexual abuse and pedophilia at two different Sovereign Grace Churches is now on-line.
Kris over at SGM Survivors has posted the document in it’s entirety. You can view the document here. In an interesting twist, both CJ Mahaney and Larry Tomczak are listed as defendants. Both men were founders and leaders of SGM until Larry was forced to step down in the late 90’s.
As I get time, I’ll be posting more thoughts on the specifics of the case.
UPDATED FRIDAY 10/19/12
It’s starting to hit Christian radio as well…you can listen to an interview with Susan Burke (attorney for the plaintiffs) here:
- Another Scandal in the Evangelical World (brucegerencser.net)
- Sovereign Grace Ministries Sued Over Alleged Sex Abuse Cases (christianagnostic.wordpress.com)
- Sovereign Grace Ministries, Evangelical Church, Hid Child Abuse Claims (huffingtonpost.com)
- Lawsuit Claims Md. Evangelical Church Hid Abuse Claims (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Amended SGM Lawsuit: Shocking Allegations of Rape/Child Abuse by Pastors at CLC/ Larry Tomczak (christianagnostic.wordpress.com)
- Sovereign Grace: More allege church hid sex abuse (wjla.com)